• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will be staying in Santa Monica this weekend and will drop by Good See to check out the wares, they seem to have the widest selection of JMM. It be a good time to check out the funkier frames and see whether I look the part...
I bought my Molinos from the Venice location.
They had good customer service, but they wouldn't drop the sales tax unless I used them for lenses.
It's their choice and I understand, but I've moved on from them because of it.
It's not an insignificant amount of money...

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
...and the PCH in lava sold immediately, so that is where we are people

Really wanted to tell my du to put it up for 1.5k for ***** and giggles haha

The PCH and the Fellini in Rover always sell a ton over retail. I also saw a Last Frontier for 3k....

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
jmm.jpg

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

Could have almost paid off my LF in full, damn. The Nick Fuckits are out of 100 while the LF is out of 150 total pairs....so I don’t know if it’s that or the lenses that makes them sell so quick. But any PCH owners in Lava out there the time is now to flip. Saw one go for 1.3k on the bay

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Could have almost paid off my LF in full, damn. The Nick Fuckits are out of 100 while the LF is out of 150 total pairs....so I don’t know if it’s that or the lenses that makes them sell so quick. But any PCH owners in Lava out there the time is now to flip. Saw one go for 1.3k on the bay
I am not wearing them anymore so to stay safe in the box until the price reaches 3.000usd. Oh well, may be I will take them for a short walk this coming friday and check eBay afterwards.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads