• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s Goldblum taking a bathroom selfie without taking the selfie himself?

jerozzo

Reaction score
Twins in root beer

Attachments

• F5D6D961-2AF2-4C10-9EAE-8299955DAB7D.jpeg
    F5D6D961-2AF2-4C10-9EAE-8299955DAB7D.jpeg
    113 KB · Views: 96

bbhewee

Reaction score
It’s Goldblum taking a bathroom selfie without taking the selfie himself?

I’m now having a mental image of Goldblum asking the missus to take pics for the Gram, doing all kinds of poses.

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m now having a mental image of Goldblum asking the missus to take pics for the Gram, doing all kinds of poses.
He has his stylist/best friend take most of these photos.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those with the Jaggers, do they feel/wear as delicate as they look? Don’t want sunnies I’m going to have to be extra careful about. I’m digging the Jagger Cortinas more and more.

Last edited:

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those with the Jaggers, do they feel/wear as delicate as they look? Don’t want sunnies I’m going to have to be extra careful about. I’m digging the Jagger Cortinas more and more.
They do feel more delicate than my scarpas. I got a pair from matches fashion and returned them, along with the reynolds and bandit I think? If you can pull them off though, they are ?. Always liked how they were modelled in the campaign when they first released in the diner scene.

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got some bangers incoming...

Cassady in gold/dark havana
Yves in root beer
Hemmings in noir

Adding to my Torinos and Enzos in noir

:devil:
I didn’t become aware of Cassadys until recently. Expected them to be huge. Got to try a steel pair on and they fit me well, not too big at all but I feel in love with the marine blue version which was out some time ago and very hard to come by now.
Good luck with the golds, hope they work out for you. Very nice looking bit of kit!

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn’t become aware of Cassadys until recently. Expected them to be huge. Got to try a steel pair on and they fit me well, not too big at all but I feel in love with the marine blue version which was out some time ago and very hard to come by now.
Good luck with the golds, hope they work out for you. Very nice looking bit of kit!

Thanks, man! Not sure if I'm gonna keep em all since I have a giant dome. I'm expecting the Cassady to not work out for me, unfortunately...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads