• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

John Rain

Reaction score
It was one of JMM's special edition collabs. They did two versions of their Montana frame.

thanks. do you know what pch stands for?
I wonder what a pair of today's JMMs will be worth in 10 years...planning for retirement here.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
thanks. do you know what pch stands for?
I wonder what a pair of today's JMMs will be worth in 10 years...planning for retirement here.

It stands for Pacific Coast Highway, which is an important, scenic road that runs up and down the California coastline.

dwiz

Reaction score
Covid + early spring = empty 45704B39-5E2C-4809-A3A7-85E54ECE6112.jpeg

Facultyofzen

Reaction score
I got the impression that both the PCH and Fellini in Rover are going to significantly raise in value for a while

In my opinion the Fellini Dark Havana would garner the most value over time. It's the more elegant colourway.

jerozzo

Reaction score
P.C.H. in lava is very amazing variant

Attachments

• 5970B794-0ACE-4BAC-A18D-81FE7F9EE646.jpeg
    5970B794-0ACE-4BAC-A18D-81FE7F9EE646.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 106

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've never seen any JMM frames actually sell for over retail, so it's probably wishful thinking. Apparently people frequently think their beanie babies are worth thousands because people will list them on eBay for 100x their actual value.

jerozzo

Reaction score
I've never seen any JMM frames actually sell for over retail, so it's probably wishful thinking. Apparently people frequently think their beanie babies are worth thousands because people will list them on eBay for 100x their actual value.

I see on ebay sell some Pasolini model about 700/800€ and some Taos (but only in root beer) about 800€

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a lot of Grilled is a bunch of people chasing hype and hoping for a profit. i would not take anything listed there as a reflection of true market value.

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i also don't actually believe JMM is going to stop making fellini in dark havana or rover or something after their "limited to XXX" sells through. we might have to wait a year or two to see the color again, but i'm sure that "limited to" just means "this run is XXX"

maybe with the collabs or the reserve it's actually "once it's gone it's gone," but the core line stuff will come back at some point, it's too successful not to.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads