• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

Pureneat

Reaction score
Jeff, Caine and Prudhon are the standouts from the new season IMO.

If I needed opticals I think I would pick up the Prudhon, shape is really nice.
Agreed.......any idea when they’ll become available?

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
I’m all about that Nick Fuckit today with the PCH and Smoking Beaver hat...also a cool ‘pic to painting’ app my lady showed me

CF8B8032-5E01-4465-8CEA-51C01AFBFBF0.jpeg

...and I’m glad JMM is finally fixing one of my pet peeves about their frames (the exposed pin on the right arm due to their coat of arms thing)

Really liking these Enzos
47403AE1-0B56-4C2D-A6A5-EB3CBED78944.jpeg

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Agreed.......any idea when they’ll become available?
I was in a shop in Atlanta the other day and had just missed the JMM rep visiting. The SA showed me phone pics of a bunch of samples. I asked her when they would be on sale and she said April - May so I’m guessing we’ll have to wait till then for all the next round of releases.

Last edited:

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Prudhon looks really good for regular opticals. I like the oversized frame and thinner arms. Size is 48. Good See has it in Noir, Havana, and Crimson.

Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 10.28.06 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 10.28.12 AM.png

Good See describes them as something you can use to observe the "tragedy of daily life." LOL

Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 10.31.27 AM.png

Colrais

Reaction score
Ahh, really want to try the Prudhon. That bridge looks wide thou...

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m looking forward to Dealans in royal blue but have a fear that they’ll turn out to be a dour dark navy when I’d much prefer a more vibrant brighter blue.

Hey @Thin White Duke, this is a pre-sale on Good See Co. Not the Dealans that you're looking for, but this is the new Royal color in a Fellini RX. From this picture, it does appear to be a dour dark navy. :(

JMM Felini Royal RX_Good See Co..jpg

Last edited:

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey @Thin White Duke, this is a pre-sale on Good See Co. Not the Dealans that you're looking for, but this is the new Royal color in a Fellini RX. From this picture, it does appear to be a dour dark navy. :(
Thanks for the heads up.
I see Dealans in Rover too looking very tasty but I’d have to pay extra to get darker lenses in that one.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads