• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the consensus of most boring goes to the Molino.
But they fit my face great, and I love mine...
Nah Fitzgerald.
Nice shades but hard to distinguish at five paces from Wayfarers!

But one factor in ‘most boring’ is the frame and lens colour. Fitz in noir with green lenses = expensive RayBans but in a more wacky frame and lens colour combo they’ll stand out.

This goes back to my previous comment about liking the exposed and engraved side wiring as it further sets JMMs apart from more routine frames.

JDelage

Reaction score
Interesting that nobody has the Zephirin as their fav'.

I can't boil down my set to a single favorite.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
This goes back to my previous comment about liking the exposed and engraved side wiring as it further sets JMMs apart from more routine frames.

vyzcrac72c461.png

bxe711f72c461.png

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nah Fitzgerald.
Nice shades but hard to distinguish at five paces from Wayfarers!

But one factor in ‘most boring’ is the frame and lens colour. Fitz in noir with green lenses = expensive RayBans but in a more wacky frame and lens colour combo they’ll stand out.

Yellowstone Fitz in sage are differentiated IMO.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Hey fellas I’m going to move my Peyote Gonzos in gold since I was gifted another color way. If anyone has any interest let me know. Brand new condition

67CFED93-F108-4E38-98C4-FFA07D83D691.jpeg

91FAA1C0-1CBF-4A24-948C-4953CC36BDDC.jpeg

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hadn't seen these before but very early on JMM shipped frames with a leather envolope instead of the pouch/clamshell. Thought it looked pretty cool.
Screenshot_20210127_142601.jpg

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Good See Co has some stuff up for pre-order. Caine look pretty good, dimensions are wide but not extreme like I thought, so i may go in for a pair of those.
Dealan 53s are up there too as well some new colourways.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads