• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

BigRed

Reaction score
I live in South Texas which is fairly similar to Florida weather and the good news is you can change the lenses to whatever you like! ?

1. I’m looking forward to Dealans in royal but was hoping they’d be actually royal blue not that near-black as it looks above.

2. I think there’s a solid consensus that rover is one of the best frame colours in the entire range but those lenses look almost clear to me and would be rubbish here in Florida. People need to know that as well as looking cool, sunglasses play an important role in protecting our eyes even on seemingly sunless overcast days. I’d be in cataract city walking around squinting wearing clear lenses like those.

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I live in South Texas which is fairly similar to Florida weather and the good news is you can change the lenses to whatever you like! ?
Yup - which I’ve been known to do.
But at around $600 a pair it would be nice to not have to throw another $50 to make sure they do what but they’re supposed to do in the first place!

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I may have missed it but do we have an idea of when the Royals will be released? I need those Fellinis

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great looking sunglasses! I wonder are there sunglasses featuring gradient fading away from bottom to top..,i mean vice versa
Thanks David. Yes they are but without much contrast.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yup - which I’ve been known to do.
But at around $600 a pair it would be nice to not have to throw another $50 to make sure they do what but they’re supposed to do in the first place!

You had your chance to add that to UC's list of demands for Jerome...

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like that shape of Walkers but I think it’s wise to try them first. I have a fear that they will be waaay too wide for my narrow head! Same when I tried the white lights.

A few months back I got some of those Yvan Harry Palmer glasses from Mason and Sons but sent them back as they looked like the overglasses they advertise on late night TV for pensioners! The fella at M and S agreed they were wide and said a lot had come back for that reason. He was hoping they’d be offered in a narrower size too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads