• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

Jaymig926

Reaction score
Damn and the molino in hunter to cheap to pass up with the 20%

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the full END clothing Black Friday sale is live now if you can still get your hands on the JMM pieces there.

JDelage

Reaction score
Surprised to find that END charges taxes for shipments to the US...

karmaguy

Reaction score
has anyone ordered from hopper goods before? ordered the Taos from last week from em and still havent received any shipping update...

FlowableFill

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered from Hopper goods near the beginning of the pandemic and it took like two months to get my glasses shipped. Shoot them an email, they're responsive and offered me a refund.

On another note, anyone have shipping updated from Atelier Mira? I put in an order on friday and the label is created but it seems to have stalled after that.

Last edited:

Jaymig926

Reaction score
I have bought 2 Taos from hopper they take almost a week to ship out but perfect both times

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Surprised to find that END charges taxes for shipments to the US...
How much is your order? I've ordered from them a few times under the $800 customs limit and never been charged anything.

It could also depend on the state in which you live. All my End Clothing, Matchesfashion, and a few other overseas stores' orders have charged me state sales tax (Virginia - 6%), and these orders were way under $800.

qubed

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm no lawyer, but my understanding of the 2018 South Dakota v. Wayfair decision is that if a seller (domestic or foreign) crosses the "economic nexus" threshold for a certain state, then they have to collect sales tax. For many states, the threshold can be pretty easy to cross, just 100-200 transactions.

"Luckily", there's a few SaaS companies that will handle all those nitty-gritty sales-tax details for you, and only charge you a ridiculous amount of money for the privilege.

(And of course, even if the retailer doesn't collect the sales tax, you're supposed to declare the use tax on your state taxes...).

And this is completely separate from customs tax, which is charged by the federal government which is 0% for under $800 per shipment, and who-the-****-knows% for $801 and above.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
YASSSS! GO BIGGER! GO BLOCKIER!!!

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 4.13.14 PM.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads