• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

justsayno

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how long does it take for Goodsee co to process refunds? It's been 2 days since my return reached them and they're not responsive to email :(

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
how long does it take for Goodsee co to process refunds? It's been 2 days since my return reached them and they're not responsive to email :(

I may be wrong, but I think it usually takes a week for a refund to show up on a credit card? Meaning, after they put it through.

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Past customer service gigs when put through a card refund can take up to 3 days. That's from when the package is opened and processed though so Id say it's not unheard of to take 8 days total if their team is stretched thin.

Jaymig926

Reaction score
Walker
FBEBA815-FA78-4D0B-8B96-35CCF5EACF70.jpeg

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On a closer look with this 360 degree view thing, I’m digging the Molinos more. They are strikingly similar to the Fellini, but seemingly subtle differences in the eye shape and temple. Anyone with experience with both? What’s your take on similarity/differences in look and fit?

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
On a closer look with this 360 degree view thing, I’m digging the Molinos more. They are strikingly similar to the Fellini, but seemingly subtle differences in the eye shape and temple. Anyone with experience with both? What’s your take on similarity/differences in look and fit?

I can't remember if I tried on the Fellini, but I tried on the Mollinos at a trunk show. The rep at the trunk show told me the Mollinos are their most popular model, partly because the shape fits and flatters such a wide range of people.

I tried them on and liked them. But then I was more drawn to the slightly more unusual styles. The Mollinos look nice, but they're expensive and slightly Wayfarer-ish. The Wayfarer also fits and flatters a wide range of people.

photograft

Reaction score
Gives me Oceans 11 vibes, but those low slung temples are definitely a very specific look (obviously this photo is of a different style of frame, but has that same over-sized vibe)
5c9cc027459ebdc5dd7c0d925a52e2c5.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics