• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

JDelage

Reaction score
They did a small release apparently (but it’s gone now anyways)

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The PCH runs through the Presidio in San Francisco, which is where this was taken. Right before sunset, of course.
E8F5C375-6C08-4E02-82D1-900F9DD4B29A.jpeg

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Huh, I didn't even know that was possible?

Also, I would have a heart attack if I ruined a pair of $700 frames that way. Kind of 2007 menswear, but it would be cool to see if someone can dye a pair of clear frames indigo (or a blue color)

photograft

Reaction score
If there’s any place I trust to do something like that, it’s Gogosha. Also, it’s arguably not that different from tinting lenses.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Huh, sucks. I wanted a pair too but didn’t realize they had another restock. I know there was a small restock for retailers about 2 months ago but missed that as well.

side note: I appreciate that he puts action to his words and keeps matching offers for all these different parks funds.

I know I talked **** about the PCH and aviators which I still think are 100% turd but I do love JMM and Jerome himself an awful lot.

diokanye

Reaction score
Anyone know where do get the PCH Lava? Late af to the party but worth a shot

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I tried on a pair today with great looking frames that suited me but had ‘dark purple’ lenses - not really dark and not really purple.
I mentioned a while ago that being a pasty Nordic blondie some JMM lenses appear to be not tinted enough for me in the Florida sun.
Does anyone have ‘dark purple’ lenses? Do they do the job on sunny days or are you squinting behind your cool shades?
(I realise you can always swap ‘em out but of course at added cost!)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads