• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got some preferential scheduling access but my du said he'll be announcing it shortly. When he does, I'll post the details here.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The view from my home at 10am in the Bay Area

In retrospect, I shouldn't have based my entire personality on wearing cool sunglasses

2020 keeps delivering the good times ~

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The view from my home at 10am in the Bay Area

In retrospect, I shouldn't have based my entire personality on wearing cool sunglasses

View attachment 1455417

Being born and raised in Marin, the state of the West Coast is horrifying to me, probably due to deeper causes than I care to analyze. I'm sorry that you are living my nightmare.

Also, it's been the case for awhile but nonetheless annoying – I find that concurrent or semi-concurrent posts take quite awhile to register, such that whole blocks of posts by other users will not display to me even while subsequent posts do, which means I either never see them or only see them much later.

Last edited:

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. Really like the Bark Horn colorway:

View attachment 1454064 View attachment 1454065

JMM should offer Bark Horn again.

Interesting that JMM used to offer the Zephirin in a 48/24, but the current larger Zephirin is 47/26.

This is a really special color. Would definitely cop if it came out in the right frames (for me that’s wide for my fat head).

Has anyone bought JMMs and put in non prescription, blue light blocking lenses with slight magnification? I got lasik and hopefully won’t need reading glasses at least for a few more years but got some cheapie glasses from Amazon seeing as I stare at a computer monitor 10 hours a day, but don’t really like wearing them. JMMs I’d wear.

photograft

Reaction score
This is a really special color. Would definitely cop if it came out in the right frames (for me that’s wide for my fat head).

Has anyone bought JMMs and put in non prescription, blue light blocking lenses with slight magnification? I got lasik and hopefully won’t need reading glasses at least for a few more years but got some cheapie glasses from Amazon seeing as I stare at a computer monitor 10 hours a day, but don’t really like wearing them. JMMs I’d wear.
You might want to look into getting Non-RX Eyezen glasses, which have a slight magnification/focus adjustment for closer objects at the bottom of the lens, and it blocks “harmful blue light”. Your local optician will have all sorts of options I’m sure.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are a fiend.

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To be fair, how can you say no to this guy?
B3FF76B5-539B-4224-BBF5-CC4DC1CC27DD.jpeg

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From the latest GQ shoot...
1599758254119.png

1599758420119.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics