• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Heavyweight Tees Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's popular heavyweight tees are now restocked, in three styles, so there is something for every style. They are available in three classic colors: white, black, and the heather grey featured here.. These high quality tees are staples that work in every seasons. Check them out here here

If you have any questions for the designer, please, he is a valued and active member and sponsor of the community, and can be found here

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

ctofashion

Reaction score
IMG_2598.jpeg

I couldn’t resist and picked up another pair.

The 1980 Stanley Kubrick.

Last edited:

swf999

Reaction score
They switched text on the Circa Collection card came with Quentin.

Handcrafted in "Japan and Italy"

The previous 1920s glasses post Circa collection card had Handcrafted in Japan.

Attachments

• 20230626_185237.jpg
    20230626_185237.jpg
    454.1 KB · Views: 219

mistermike

Reaction score
Does anyone have similar issue where the QR code given in the box of Quentin Hickory Fade upon scanning points to Cash Beluga model? In short QR code points to wrong model?

Should I fuss about it? I am not sure how digital ownership is important when I have the original receipt from the local dealer anyways
Same issue for me. I bought the Cash Dark Havana and the QR code takes me to Quentin Apollo. I would like it fixed ideally, but no idea how to do it and I guess not the end of the world.

swf999

Reaction score
Same issue for me. I bought the Cash Dark Havana and the QR code takes me to Quentin Apollo. I would like it fixed ideally, but no idea how to do it and I guess not the end of the world.
I got it corrected. The issue probably is that when dealer shop gets supply and they open boxes to ensure who ordered who. During that process most likely that QR code card got switched. Common mistake likely can happen.

I went to my local dealer and got it switched to the one which shows Quentin.

That registration process takes to download wallet app Airalo. Honestly have no clue how the hell it actually knows that particular frame with serial number is owned by me as QR code registration didn't even show which serial number it has.

swf999

Reaction score
Hey gang, I'm looking at the Cash more and more.

Can anyone help me out by taking a pic of their pair next to some torino, Molino, and/or Yves? I'm trying to figure out if the cash is gonna look different and interesting enough on me
Cash & Yves

Attachments

• InShot_20230627_103939159.jpg
    InShot_20230627_103939159.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 224

threeleggeddog

Reaction score
Ah thank you! Honestly, it looks like a slightly tweaked torino/molino. Which may be too much overlap for me...unless I get them in ochre??
In person, it feels far bolder for some reason. Maybe due to the bridge and the angles. I thought it was more similar to Yves, but still different enough where it justifies, but then again, some people can’t even justify having more than one pair of $100 sunglasses, let alone $900

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Cheers! Ha! I got that from a Mexican Western Boots store. Did alterations to fully form fitting hugging and it turned out proper shirt like Tuco Salamanca style sleazycore.

Well it’s def tight tight tight

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ugexuye