• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

TR14

Reaction score
Absolute insanity. A few years ago, JMM frames were in the mid $600s. It’s not fair to the consumer that they’ve increased 50% for no reason except for some fat cats to get fatter. I’m trying my best not to buy anymore. I love my current collection and my JMM online family, but I’m pretty dog dang tired of this flim flam. Sorry for my harsh language and the rant.
$585 USD when i bought my Enzo Marquina in August 2021.

$850 USD for the Jeffs i bought two weeks ago. I have a problem.

obecity

Reaction score
$585 USD when i bought my Enzo Marquina in August 2021.

$850 USD for the Jeffs i bought two weeks ago. I have a problem.
The prices are untenable and put far out of reach most deserving people who should have them. I’m a big JMM fan, but the prices are really breaking my heart. I’ll leave it at that and go back to the positively for which I’m known and respected.

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Digging these, but contrary to the copy, not on the site when I saw the IG post.

91FF3DFC-CEB3-4C12-B2DC-E3D085105DDD.jpeg

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LOL gotta love IG’s algorithm. I didn’t even notice the date of the post. And the JMM website search didn’t bring them up. But after scrolling I see them. Sold out.

Pakman161

Reaction score
If anyone is interested - there is an Enzo in Hickory Fade being offered on HelloVisionist. They had the Sun tan variant but it seems to be sold.
1687797168843.png

lsterling

Reaction score
Hey how are you mate? I won't be able to make it this time. I already have plans booked for that Friday evening.

Next time I'm in Tulsa will hit you up for a libation! 🙌
Doing well! Hopefully it'll be a pretty neat event but it was a bit last minute, wasn't it?

swf999

Reaction score
Doing well! Hopefully it'll be a pretty neat event but it was a bit last minute, wasn't it?
Yeah. They texted me few days ago. Also they put Friday of long weekend...

I wonder what archive pieces they are going to show. I already got Quentin. Only one I'm interested is the Green Aviator one similar to Montana. I believe you have those.
Those are sleekl! Ebay has black version for 1500 which of course I'm not paying 😂

lsterling

Reaction score
Yeah. They texted me few days ago. Also they put Friday of long weekend...

I wonder what archive pieces they are going to show. I already got Quentin. Only one I'm interested is the Green Aviator one similar to Montana. I believe you have those.
Those are sleekl! Ebay has black version for 1500 which of course I'm not paying 😂
Ah, yes, the PCH. If I ever decide to sell I'll hit you up!

swf999

Reaction score
Does anyone have similar issue where the QR code given in the box of Quentin Hickory Fade upon scanning points to Cash Beluga model? In short QR code points to wrong model?

Should I fuss about it? I am not sure how digital ownership is important when I have the original receipt from the local dealer anyways

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bootsbybay