• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

swf999

Reaction score
Johnny Cash collection is live on the JMM website
I pre-ordered Quentin 2 weeks ago. So I am assuming I should get it faster than everyone else. Let's see..

Does anyone has a different experience? I wonder what's the point of pre-order at a Trunk show if people who order at the release date gets the same day as I am receiving.

Also I love those hammer hatchet pins.

mistermike

Reaction score
I pre-ordered Quentin 2 weeks ago. So I am assuming I should get it faster than everyone else. Let's see..

Does anyone has a different experience? I wonder what's the point of pre-order at a Trunk show if people who order at the release date gets the same day as I am receiving.

Also I love those hammer hatchet pins.
I pre-ordered the Quentin too in Hickory Fade. Just waiting on an ETA from my local optician. Agree, I don’t mind the hammer hatchet pins at all

Last edited:

threeleggeddog

Reaction score
Agree - the cash is an awesome model. Just not different enough in colors for me to pull the trigger. But I guess we are talking “man in black” so not sure why I would expect more browns

Coach Chris

Reaction score
Questions for the California-based JMM fans-

Bay area: do you know of any places that regularly host trunk shows, or any particularly good retailers? I have tried Looksie and Invision in SF, neither had a good selection.

LA: I assume the JMM store is the best place to go? Or are there other retailers I should try?

Basically I am trying to find a place that will allow me to try a bunch of stuff on. Haven't had much success yet.
Same here! I’ve called around and I’ll I get is “just order it and return it if it doesn’t work”
I’m really itching for a pair!
Been eyeing the George Coritina’s

swf999

Reaction score
So I called my local shop regarding the arrival of my Quentin from my pre-order at the trunk show of 2 weeks ago. They said may take month or two.

I checked other online retailer - https://www.sunglasscurator.com/des...e-quentin-hickory-fade-johnny-cash-sunglasses
They are saying shipping June 30th. The year seems to have a typo.

So the only advantage of trunk show is you get to see them first. But apart from that they aren't shipping sooner I believe.

So if I had to buy directly from JMM site today with 2 days shipping, does that mean it would arrive next week? JMM doesn't tell estimated delivery time or I don't know how much processing time they need in hand. Anyone who bought online know their delivery time?

Perhaps they should change "Add to cart" to "Pre-order" and provide ETA. Because if someone buying online getting it next week than me going through local dealer and getting it in 2 months doesn't make sense I feel when they are taking whole amount upfront.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Illuminatiagentcall