• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

Kristiang

Reaction score
Hey guys,

On the fence with these Noir Aldo. Purchased with prescription lenses so popped them out to see how they would look

Should I bother with lenses or are they more a catch and release? If keep, any lens suggestions would be appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_6232.jpeg
    IMG_6232.jpeg
    83.4 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_6234.jpeg
    IMG_6234.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_6235.jpeg
    IMG_6235.jpeg
    88.5 KB · Views: 133

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

On the fence with these Noir Aldo. Purchased with prescription lenses so popped them out to see how they would look

Should I bother with lenses or are they more a catch and release? If keep, any lens suggestions would be appreciated!

I really like the frame on its own and on you. I have it in Noir and in Volvox.

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Devoto went under the radar, I find it quite attractive, but it has been released in terrible colourways, the most wearable of which being a decent but boring Shadow.

Devoto Porter.

Screenshot (470).png

Hard to beat in ugliness, the Cheetah colourway.

Screenshot (471).png

Last edited:

r.staff

Reaction score

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
I can see wearing the cheetah colorway lounging with a colorful tropical drink and a nice white linen shirt/cream pants by the pool/ocean

swf999

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Like them! Aldo is my fav. I got Kobo but Aldo is in my future list. It's a statement piece. If you prefer, get a tint on your RX lens.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads