• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

qubed

Reaction score
I've been wondering whether some of the women models could be worn by guys without a problem, like the Anita and the Schindler. They're very nice...
I just bought the Schindler and there's really nothing "feminine" about it, other than it's slightly on the smaller size.

malcolmbw

Reaction score
Excited for a pair of Yves to come in, anyone have pics of theirs they can share?

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn those are dope. Those look pretty wide for a medium. What other styles you have? They similar to a large fit?

photograft

Reaction score
Damn those are dope. Those look pretty wide for a medium. What other styles you have? They similar to a large fit?
They’re definitely a tad on the wide side at the top, and taper a fair amount towards the bottom of the lens. I was worried I wasn’t going to like the fit but they grew on me pretty quickly. I also have Kilpatrick and Taos from JMM. Here’s shots of those
3E16595F-AA9E-404B-99FA-2723154A697A.jpegC4B3FF08-A072-4C50-9A49-31992E9A4403.jpeg

photograft

Reaction score
And for another point of Comparison, a pair of Persol 714sm (Steve McQueen edition) in 52
65700546-5B77-4067-8BDB-28B22602C622.jpeg

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks to (Adroit) on the suggestion to get the Fitz in flash I love them! Thanks again !
Great pair, those flashes lenses rock on you!.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They look good on you. It’s curious that with the eye and bridge measurements the Laramie is dubbed a medium width but the measurements are bigger than the Dealan and Fellini, which are wide.

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I keep thinking about pulling the trigger on the Saint. My shop has them in Reserve and Havana. Tough decisions.
Bear in mind that they are not that big. 🙂

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami