• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

basscellosax

Reaction score
Anyone want to trade Julien Argyle for Enzo Shadow 2?

Spoiling the Spring/fall 23 party, I know. :)

ColdinMN

Reaction score
I’m interested in seeing the Herbie frame. Looks very wearable.

DorianGreen

Reaction score
Some new stuff from Silmo... New frame called The Miglia as well as a new Indigo colorway.

Also, that mysterious frame that Jerome wore some weeks ago is a collaboration with Blue Note Records called The Herbie. Likely from jazz legend Herbie Hancock. Blue leather case and box looks great. Someone posted a full picture but they removed it so all I could get is these. View attachment 1836683 View attachment 1836684 View attachment 1836687 View attachment 1836688 View attachment 1836689 View attachment 1836690 View attachment 1836691 View attachment 1836692 View attachment 1836693 View attachment 1836694 View attachment 1836695
The new Miglia looks absolutely stunning.😻

DorianGreen

Reaction score
And this one as well.

Personally I don't share the criticism about JMM not having offered exciting frames in recent times. This year they released gorgeous frames, such as the Standiford, the Apollo, the Aldo, the Vendome, the Mishima, to just mention the men acetate models. I could also add the Lacy, bold and balanced and refined, that even though a women model, could as well fit some men faces. And let's not forget the opticals Domoto, Shozo and Kellerman. Besides we also saw the iconic models in new appealing colourways, as Ochre, Whiskey, Volvox.

Last edited:

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Like the look of the indigo frame.
Love the blue note paraphernalia, great electric blue colour.
Jerome’s Barnet just looks more ridiculous every time I see it. Bad enough that it’s a mid life crisis Mohawk but with his rapidly departing hair it’s laughably bad. Not even the coolest sunglasses around can mitigate that. He needs a real friend to have a quiet word with him!

DorianGreen

Reaction score
Like the look of the indigo frame.
Love the blue note paraphernalia, great electric blue colour.
Jerome’s Barnet just looks more ridiculous every time I see it. Bad enough that it’s a mid life crisis Mohawk but with his rapidly departing hair it’s laughably bad. Not even the coolest sunglasses around can mitigate that. He needs a real friend to have a quiet word with him!
I also dislike Jerome's hairstyle, but frankly as long as he keeps on designing awesome glasses, I don't care that much about it.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Was there any news on the collab with Umit?

There's another trunk show in Sydney in a few weeks so i'm going to go and see what I can find out but i'm not sure if this is "new new" stuff or just new opticals.

basscellosax

Reaction score
My god are the JMM prices skyrocketing!

Since I'm selling my Enzo I wanted to check the new prices - standard Enzo in blck frame (Beluga, Noir...) is 790USD!
Just a couple of months ago it was 690USD.

Hmmm, maybe I should keep them, after all.
A Rolex-type investment? ;)

DorianGreen

Reaction score
My god are the JMM prices skyrocketing!

Since I'm selling my Enzo I wanted to check the new prices - standard Enzo in blck frame (Beluga, Noir...) is 790USD!
Just a couple of months ago it was 690USD.

Hmmm, maybe I should keep them, after all.
A Rolex-type investment? ;)
On the official site the price span for the Enzo is still between $665 and $720 (all colours sold out), but it's true, prices are increasing. The new Mishima is at $850 for all three colourways.

Featured Sponsor

What do you normally wear on Mondays at work?

• Suit, shirt, and tie

• Suit and shirt, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, no tie or jacket

• Casual trousers and shirt (polo, t-shirt, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awltogetherleather