• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

lsterling

Reaction score
Anyone know if they make clips for models besides zephirin, percier and sheridan? That's what is on the site as of today but I've never looked before.
Those are the only ones I'm aware of, though it's worth noting that both sizes of Zephirin are clip-compatible.

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Surplus is such an epic colour. You wear it well.

By all means try polywatch, but really, just wear them and after 6-12 months do some maintenance. I guarantee they're going to develop this type of wear and tear over time.

That said, mine are fairly babied, so I think it'll be 2 years before I need to worry about doing anything :p

Last edited:

BigRed

Reaction score
Beautiful. Did they by any chance finally fix the little protruding pin thing on the left arm?
Not quite sure which pin you’re referring to…they seem to be the same as my Taos Noir 5 and Army.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Not quite sure which pin you’re referring to…they seem to be the same as my Taos Noir 5 and Army.
Ah never mind I found a detailed picture showing it…..it’s my ocd/first world problems but I feel like they fixed this issue in newer models but refuse to fix it on the Taos

8B181235-6327-4F86-9744-88CEBD1EE7C9.jpeg

lsterling

Reaction score
Alright, which one of you jokesters have the Dealans listed for $20,000 and the Cortinas for $10,000 on Poshmark? 🤣

nightwatcher

Reaction score
Beautiful. Did they by any chance finally fix the little protruding pin thing on the left arm?
but it's a "feature, not a bug". the pin comes from the logo on the inside of the arm. so you can "fix" it either by removing logo or by using something like glue which is obviously not a good choice

Attachments

Facultyofzen

Reaction score
Alright, which one of you jokesters have the Dealans listed for $20,000 and the Cortinas for $10,000 on Poshmark? 🤣
I am quite perplexed at the crazy prices people are putting on JMM frames when some of them are still available online at reasonable prices. Take those Cortinas for example. I know of three online vendors who still have stock and they are priced between $800-$1020.

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KetosisPlus