• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Enzo in Amber.
00F9F97D-B8E6-45F0-AE9A-9BD5DF16233D.jpeg

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm considering Enzo's for full time sunnies.
I need to get them on my face though, I'm iffy on the brow to cheek length on the lenses.
They are pretty cool...

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For my face, I think they’d be too big for specs, but for sunnies they’re great. Definitely a 70s vibe, which I love but can be somewhat limiting.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You've got the wide jaw, so they fit great.
I have a V shaped face, I always have to try stuff on.
Except for the Molinos. I had a good feeling they'd work, and they did...

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm considering Enzo's for full time sunnies.
I need to get them on my face though, I'm iffy on the brow to cheek length on the lenses.
They are pretty cool...
You’re wise to try them first. I tried them and they were HYOOOGE!
I‘ve always thought that sunglasses, like hats, can look great in pics but you really need to try by them on and make an honest assessment as to whether they suit or not. The good thing about JMM is that even if you’re completely absorbed into the cult there are plenty of options so with patience you can find a pair that will look good.

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd echo what @Thin White Duke said. Frames fit everyone individually, and JMM frames in particular can be very directional. Strongly recommend wearing a specific outfit you'd think they go with when trying them on.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Good look, the Enzos are the only pair so far I haven’t been able to make work for me

Got the Gonzo Peyotes and they’re awesome. Aviator lovers...this is it. It’s got the classic Ray Ban tear but with let’s say more hard wear. The tortoise on the arms are my favorite detail. Packaging was cool too

8664BEBD-6096-4D5D-AAA7-6ADEF9615CFD.jpeg

444D2C41-6212-4B65-8F7F-BBD52600148E.jpeg

29EB1E1F-A922-4C30-A6ED-EE4382AD3F7E.jpeg

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Tried on the dealan with sunglass lenses today when I was picking up my new Arshille frames, and I fell in love. Definitely will be going for a dealan frame next

don’t mind the bad photo
View attachment 1458553

Are those the Arshiles in clear?

Ugh, I was looking at those the other day and thinking maybe I should get them. They look great on you and now I'm afraid I'm going to be out another $600.

Also, this photo looks like if you were getting surgery and realize you're getting operated on by a stylish doctor and therefore prob going to die.

rodgers12

Reaction score
I hate this thread. Debating on purchasing another pair ?

Dealans are fantastic though

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ugh, I was looking at those the other day and thinking maybe I should get them. They look great on you and now I'm afraid I'm going to be out another $600.

Also, this photo looks like if you were getting surgery and realize you're getting operated on by a stylish doctor and therefore prob going to die.
Yes clear arshille

my next and hopefully last JMM will be dealans in black with tortoise arms and a green lense

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

omg I’m just getting this. Hahahaha so I’m the doctor... I feel bad for the patient

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads