• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

watchguy1234

Reaction score
Just picked up a pair of Walker in Fade 2. They came with a green lens originally but I was able to switch to a blue JMM lens that they had leftover from another frame. We both agreed it fit the look better than the green, which seemed a little out of place. Fade 2 is much more subtle to Fade 1, but would perhaps be more noticeable with a gradient black to grey lens, which I'm considering. It was also tough to decide on the color, specifically between Fade 2 and Rover, but ultimately I realized I don't wear too many colors so felt this would fit my aesthetic a little better, even if it's less of a wow than the green of the Rover. What do y'all think?

Facultyofzen

Reaction score
Just picked up a pair of Walker in Fade 2. They came with a green lens originally but I was able to switch to a blue JMM lens that they had leftover from another frame. We both agreed it fit the look better than the green, which seemed a little out of place. Fade 2 is much more subtle to Fade 1, but would perhaps be more noticeable with a gradient black to grey lens, which I'm considering. It was also tough to decide on the color, specifically between Fade 2 and Rover, but ultimately I realized I don't wear too many colors so felt this would fit my aesthetic a little better, even if it's less of a wow than the green of the Rover. What do y'all think?

They look fantastic! Congrats.

watchguy1234

Reaction score
Looks good, but not dissimilar to your other frames?
Definitely similar, but I don’t have a pair of black sunglasses yet. I like the Kaine, Ascari, Walker shapes and haven’t found others that’s fit me well (such as Dealan, Fellini, etc). I also have the Walker in Beige on order which is a pretty different color.

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Walker look great 👍 Fade 2 is a fade to Grey rather than clear.

Those blue lenses look like they're from a Walker Marquina.

ghel

Reaction score
Just picked up my first pair of JMM and I wanted to swap out the lenses. I don't need an RX, and my local optician was quoting me $360 flat which seems absurd. Does that seem right? Who have have y'all been going through for custom lenses?

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katherwhitson