• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

Facultyofzen

Reaction score
The old sand had gradient like arms that the ichi didn’t get..which I was disappointed with
The gradient temples look nice, but they do not appear to blend so well into the colour of the rims, which makes it look like a mismatched combination (light vs dark) taken from two different frame colourways.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ok no worries.
Even still, if anybody here has a pair of frames in a lighter colourway and/or lighter lens they are thinking of selling please below retail please let me know. I realize nobody is selling anything for $300 but you know what i mean. 450 is better than 550

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I realized two months too late that transition lenses would have been dope with the Dealans.

I asked my optician and if I wanted them now, they'd cost $460 CAD with my terrible eyes. Wooosh.

Also, +1 to more Vintage Tort please.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drsorter