• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

fmvazquez

Reaction score
Enzo isn't for everyone, and they're too big for me as a sunglass, I think. Dealan Wax would be a better choice than Sand, in my opinion, since your light translucent is already covered by the Zephirin. Dealan in Olive, Volvox, or even a lighter tortoise like Oak or Argyle could fill some gaps for you as well. What color are your current Dealans? Agar?
Would you go for Sand or Argyle?

thunderstruck

Reaction score
Hi friends! Was finally able to track down a pair of Devaux that we popped the lenses out of to get a feel for how they would look optically. I'm now split between them and the Plaza above. What do y'all think?

I like the Devaux as Optical frame, I wear them daily. They work well on you, but are a little bit narrow.

Nice watch too :)

lsterling

Reaction score

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
I finally score my Sand Ichikawas...might need to get on the hunt for some Dealans now too.
The old sand had gradient like arms that the ichi didn’t get..which I was disappointed with

lsterling

Reaction score
@lsterling if you do sell the Yves and want to do it locally, and at a discount, let me know. I did order the black fade at the trunk show but have been looking for a pair below retail to mess around with as well.
I'd have to figure out shipping costs to Australia but I'd be looking to get about $525 USD net. Let me know.

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tonyapemberton