• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

lsterling

Reaction score
Anybody interested in a Fellini in Shadow? Happy to send detailed pictures - I'd much rather sell here than list them..."elsewhere."

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Someone sell me their PCH, Montana, or Rodeo

Facultyofzen

Reaction score
Someone sell me their PCH, Montana, or Rodeo

There are two pairs of Rodeo on Grailed, a green one and black one...been there a while now. Not cheap of course, but neither will be the PCH if you ever hit the jackpot there.

doofalb

Reaction score
I am looking to get blue progressive transition lenses. Last year I got them (sapphire blue) from my optometrist for the Kobo at around $200. This year they are almost $600... anybody know an online place (I'm in Hawaii) who could do that for a reasonable amount? I checked Zoomer as I know they has been recommended by a few of you guys previously, but they only have the usual boring brown, gray or green. Thanks in advance

Cobra

Reaction score
Photos forthcoming, but I think I'll be selling my Enzo Shadow 2s. Worn fewer than 5 times I'd imagine.

watchguy1234

Reaction score
Hi friends. I love the Kaine, which I’m keeping, but I also just got a pair of Enzo. I like them in principle and especially the color but not sure if they suit me. What do y’all think? Thanks.
QIxMdOd.jpg
rGXUBag.jpg
wb0D7ln.jpg
N9EhkhK.jpg

Pureneat

Reaction score
They’re both good, but yeah the Kaine are slightly better looking on you and yeah the colour of the Enzos is ace…… rock ‘em both I say.

watchguy1234

Reaction score
Also, given that these are my two first pairs of JMM, I’m finding them a bit disorienting to wear. They both have stock lenses and I’m used to wearing Oliver People sunglasses. I can’t tell if it’s because of the thick acetate frames that are visible at the periphery.

haydenriley328i

Reaction score
I know titanium doesn’t get as much love but here’s a current SOTC. Ascari, Reynold, and Brion. All optical so custom tints on 2, with 1 being clear of course. Really loving a couple frames right now (Kaine Agar, Sidewalk Doctor) but can’t start a frame habit like my shoe habit! Enjoy seeing what everyone’s interested in on here.
67CB10F5-5B6D-447B-86E9-340C92F90D39.jpeg

haydenriley328i

Reaction score
Also, given that these are my two first pairs of JMM, I’m finding them a bit disorienting to wear. They both have stock lenses and I’m used to wearing Oliver People sunglasses. I can’t tell if it’s because of the thick acetate frames that are visible at the periphery.
Took me a while to get used to them too. I was coming from some Moscot and Ahlem frames and it definitely takes time wearing them to adjust. The Kaine you got is one of my favorite frame/lense I’ve seen from JMM!

Facultyofzen

Reaction score
Hi friends. I love the Kaine, which I’m keeping, but I also just got a pair of Enzo. I like them in principle and especially the color but not sure if they suit me. What do y’all think? Thanks.
QIxMdOd.jpg

I like that Enzo Ocre colourway but I agree with the other poster, the Kaine suits you better IMO. It's possible my judgement may be dictated by the camera lens.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads