• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

dsk321

Reaction score
Well H-goods msged me today asking about the dispute, like I haven’t sent at least 5 emails regarding the issue. And again they didn’t respond even though I replied within 3 minutes of my inbox ping…

Salad

Reaction score
I need to try on the Taos again. I felt like I needed them to be just a tad wider. If only JMM did a Taos 53 or something. Damn BHA syndrome.

Billy Ray Valentine

Reaction score
Well H-goods msged me today asking about the dispute, like I haven’t sent at least 5 emails regarding the issue. And again they didn’t respond even though I replied within 3 minutes of my inbox ping…
That's a sign to give them to me 😭

dsk321

Reaction score
I need to try on the Taos again. I felt like I needed them to be just a tad wider. If only JMM did a Taos 53 or something. Damn BHA syndrome.
I would instantly buy a taos 53-57, whatever they were to land on.

Al Paso

Reaction score
Ok sorry but that Cody in white looks kind of cheap. Maybe I’ve just always been against white sunglasses though.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shoot Black Optical an email. I didn’t do transitions, but did gradient sunglasses similar to the Rodeo and I was happy with the result. Did everything my email/mail.

renozz

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been discussed already, but looking to do a prescription (progressive) transition lens and wondering if Aiden or anyone else 1) has more options than the standard 4 colors (brown, green, blue, etc) and 2) takes mail-ins.

Check out zoomer lenses : https://zoomerlenses.com/
I've used them quite a few times and always have a good experience. They offer a few colors, polarization and mirrored finish.

Featured Sponsor

Pocket square on a coat: yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • No

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 4 13.3%