• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

Salad

Reaction score
I need to try on the Taos again. I felt like I needed them to be just a tad wider. If only JMM did a Taos 53 or something. Damn BHA syndrome.

Billy Ray Valentine

Reaction score
Well H-goods msged me today asking about the dispute, like I haven’t sent at least 5 emails regarding the issue. And again they didn’t respond even though I replied within 3 minutes of my inbox ping…
That's a sign to give them to me ?

Al Paso

Reaction score
Ok sorry but that Cody in white looks kind of cheap. Maybe I’ve just always been against white sunglasses though.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shoot Black Optical an email. I didn’t do transitions, but did gradient sunglasses similar to the Rodeo and I was happy with the result. Did everything my email/mail.

renozz

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been discussed already, but looking to do a prescription (progressive) transition lens and wondering if Aiden or anyone else 1) has more options than the standard 4 colors (brown, green, blue, etc) and 2) takes mail-ins.

Check out zoomer lenses : https://zoomerlenses.com/
I've used them quite a few times and always have a good experience. They offer a few colors, polarization and mirrored finish.

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members