• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, those work on you. Very few folks look right with round, (as opposed to oval), glasses. Probably does take a face shape similar to yours to look OK.
Panto shape is very common and works for most people. Not sure if that fits your definition of round.

Adroit

Reaction score
Man the upcoming Julien looks great... Especially that matte grey color ?
I agree -- the Julien looks fantastic. That said, I am eagerly awaiting the Plaza. I recently saw some professional shots and the Plaza looks amazing . . . so much so that I pre-ordered charcoal and rover. The Balzac (terrible name) is also intriguing.

Someone mentioned a new titanium model. Does anyone have any details or, better yet, photos?

Billy Ray Valentine

Reaction score
I agree -- the Julien looks fantastic. That said, I am eagerly awaiting the Plaza. I recently saw some professional shots and the Plaza looks amazing . . . so much so that I pre-ordered charcoal and rover. The Balzac (terrible name) is also intriguing.

Someone mentioned a new titanium model. Does anyone have any details or, better yet, photos?
Where'd you see the professional shots at?

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think those rock, but mainly for big indian dealers with long hair. Fantastic bold frames, you just need guts to wear them.

Al Paso

Reaction score
I think those rock, but mainly for big indian dealers with long hair. Fantastic bold frames, you just need guts to wear them.
Not sure if “big indian” is the politically correct term that Jerome would appreciate lol

Featured Sponsor

What do you spend most of your clothing budget on?

• Outerwear

• Tailoring

• Sportswear

• Footwear

• Accessories

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jpiap