• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

Facultyofzen

Reaction score
Was just chatting with @WE349 about that seed color way. I gotta try Seed in person. Color looks great in pictures on the Fellini and the Holiday Dealans. Not sure how the color will work on me, but maybe next year when Olive comes out ill take another look. I don't know how I feel owning 3-4 pairs of the same frame in different colors especially when theres quite few I haven't tried yet. Then again the Fellini is so damn good.
I had 4 Fellini but reduced those down to two. Sage for general wear as I tend to sport a lot of green, and seed for the seasonal summer beach wear. FWIW, I can't get enough of translucent coloured frames :p

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Enzo looks great, and definitely bold on you. Too bad you didn’t try the Fellinis. Those would prob worked out just as nice, if not better than the Enzos for something more “everyday.” Not feeling the other ones (they look fine, but Enzo much better).

ColdinMN

Reaction score
Agree with what has been already said. I believe that the second frame is the Kaine? Or Ichikawa?

brianoh

Reaction score
The appropriation is cringey as hell. Are they donating any of the proceeds?

edit: read that they are.*puts down pitchfork*

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads