• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The previous Pasolini was 45|22, which is a pretty small.
I used to really like Passolini's films, and so I was naturally drawn to those frames when I started getting into the brand--but they really don't look that good in my opinion. I feel like you have so many better options with the brand. But I can see completists like some of the people in this thread wanting to get a pair.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score
I used to really like Passolini's films, and so I was naturally drawn to those frames when I started getting into the brand--but they really don't look that good in my opinion. I feel like you have so many better options with the brand. But I can see completists like some of the people in this thread wanting to get a pair.
I think the frames are very attractive, and I can see them looking good on others. Not so sure about myself.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score
Going to buy three collector's boxes, flip those on eBay, and use the profits to buy rental property and a helicopter
You can store your your dread over poor life decisions in them while you wait for buyers.

Featured Sponsor

VOTE: Layering Friday Challenge

• @gerry nelson

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • @xeoniq

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • @Tar Heel

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • @monkey66

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • @Alocin

Votes: 5 8.5%