• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

Billy Ray Valentine

Reaction score
Just picked up the new Plaza ( I think that’s the name lol) in a matte grey with purple lens from the new collection I’ll post when received.
Picked up like a pre-order or they're selling the new upcoming models at the trunk shows?

Jaymig926

Reaction score
I think preorder I was overwhelmed by all the new styles I check back for an estimated ship date. It was through GoGosha

bbhewee

Reaction score
Hi all. I have a pair of Buffalo Dealans that I got from the man the legend the Thin White Duke. However I'm not wearing them as much as I would like, so if you want these and got something to trade, let's talk. Lenses replaced with polarised lenses.

Billy Ray Valentine

Reaction score
I've seen Anthony Aiden do it a few times, but does anyone know how to remove the gloss on the frames?
Some I would prefer a matte finish with.

dsk321

Reaction score
Anybody owned/tried on both sturges and fellini? I’m curious about the frame height as my cheeks have a problem with tall frames like aviators brushing up on them depending on nosepad design.

I’ve tried on the fellini and didn’t have much issue (would be perfect after temple adjustments). Was wondering if sturges was significantly taller. They are Just different enough from everything else and I’m super keen on them.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Struges are taller in my experience. They sit slightly higher on the brow, though don't look too high because of the beveled edge. I have no issues with Sturges brushing on my cheek. Fellini fits lower than Sturges on me.

Sturges are definitely slept on. They are a fantastic frame.

Facultyofzen

Reaction score
I've been trying really hard to find a pair of Ari's in Noir. Does anyone have a pair they'd be willing to sell or any leads on where to track some down? If so, it would be much appreciated. Thank you!
Just today I see there is a pair in Noir on Grailed.

Featured Sponsor

Friday Challenge "Suited and Booted" VOTE NOW

• An Acute Style

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Bernoulli

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Brennenman

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • cr2596

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Crafty Cumbrian

Votes: 7 12.7%