• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

superstarlord

Reaction score
***CLAIMED***
If anyone is in the market for a pair from 1269, they gifted me a $60 dollar gift card that I'm not going to use, expires 10/10, first person to message me for it can have it :cool:

Last edited:

ColdinMN

Reaction score
Thinking of selling my Jax Havana 3 or Molino Shadow 2 to fund another purchase. Both have clear prescription lenses but are in great shape. Box, case, cleaning cloth, certificate, all other original items included. PM me if interested.

A_List _Air

Reaction score
Hey Team...offloading a pair of brand new Torino (Shadow); just purchased from 1269 this week, but were too big on my face. Before I they go up on eBay, if anyone wants them at a discount.

Also thinking about selling Hemmings (Hunter) to make space for a pair of Seed Fellini's. PM for either if keen!

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score
Looks like it’s sales season.

I’m letting go of a pair of Jax Noir. They’re opticals. I’ll have Anthony swap the prescription lenses for stock optical lenses before sending. May be able to get some stock sun lenses.

PM me if interested.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Team...offloading a pair of brand new Torino (Shadow); just purchased from 1269 this week, but were too big on my face. Before I they go up on eBay, if anyone wants them at a discount.

Also thinking about selling Hemmings (Hunter) to make space for a pair of Seed Fellini's. PM for either if keen!
Can’t you just return the Torinos to 1269?

schuermang

Reaction score
Lookin at picking up my first pair, any recommended online stockists? I unfortunately don't have a retailer near me.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.