• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

jerozzo

Reaction score
Anyone know what frames these are? I need these. Kinda like a cross between Kobo and Walkers.

View attachment 1674742
it comes from the new collection
9F677DE9-7C7A-4DD6-B298-07B3D3A604B5.jpeg

superstarlord

Reaction score
***CLAIMED***
If anyone is in the market for a pair from 1269, they gifted me a $60 dollar gift card that I'm not going to use, expires 10/10, first person to message me for it can have it :cool:

Last edited:

ColdinMN

Reaction score
Thinking of selling my Jax Havana 3 or Molino Shadow 2 to fund another purchase. Both have clear prescription lenses but are in great shape. Box, case, cleaning cloth, certificate, all other original items included. PM me if interested.

A_List _Air

Reaction score
Hey Team...offloading a pair of brand new Torino (Shadow); just purchased from 1269 this week, but were too big on my face. Before I they go up on eBay, if anyone wants them at a discount.

Also thinking about selling Hemmings (Hunter) to make space for a pair of Seed Fellini's. PM for either if keen!

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like it’s sales season.

I’m letting go of a pair of Jax Noir. They’re opticals. I’ll have Anthony swap the prescription lenses for stock optical lenses before sending. May be able to get some stock sun lenses.

PM me if interested.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Team...offloading a pair of brand new Torino (Shadow); just purchased from 1269 this week, but were too big on my face. Before I they go up on eBay, if anyone wants them at a discount.

Also thinking about selling Hemmings (Hunter) to make space for a pair of Seed Fellini's. PM for either if keen!
Can’t you just return the Torinos to 1269?

schuermang

Reaction score
Lookin at picking up my first pair, any recommended online stockists? I unfortunately don't have a retailer near me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads