• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

Billy Ray Valentine

Reaction score
I've rung around basically every UK dealer and people are getting them but don't know the stock or price! 😂 I even emailed the UK JMM rep.

Anyone pre-ordered from 1269? Eric says they are nearer the $700 plus bracket and Lorenzo says $600-650.
Dan Deutsch Optical has the root beer and fade at 600 while the other two are at 650.

Hanto

Reaction score

Im very tempted by the fade I think. Root beer is definitely a head turner but may be hard to pull off with more fits.

doofalb

Reaction score
The official word from JMM customer service on availibility of the Kobo (on their website) is Aug 10.

BigRed

Reaction score
Does anyone know what other colors the Ichikawa comes in other than Nero and Sand?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.