• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

sham99

Reaction score
first post here so go easy! looking to get my first pair of optical JMM's and swaying between Torino and Molino 55's. What do you reckon (excuse the serious face!)

Torino

Molino 55

Am swaying towards Molino!

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
first post here so go easy! looking to get my first pair of optical JMM's and swaying between Torino and Molino 55's. What do you reckon (excuse the serious face!)

Torino

Molino 55

both are too big for your face.

try the regular Molino (not 55)

sham99

Reaction score
thanks for all the replies! will definitely look at the regular Molino. am used to wearing large frames but both the above are wider than my usual.

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I tried them. They are cool, but are a vary deep frame so you need to have the right propr
Every other lol
Wow, I just rounded the five month mark since my last haircut. No wonder I never post fit pics.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks for all the replies! will definitely look at the regular Molino. am used to wearing large frames but both the above are wider than my usual.
I have the regular size Molinos as opticals.
I think it's the correct move for you...

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Torino

Molino 55

Just a word of advice - frames will look a lot wider on your face if you take them with a handheld phone at arm's length. A better judge would be to take a picture in the mirror from a little farther away or to have someone else take the picture for you. This is something that also happens frequently when people take pictures of their watches.

Illustrated

malcolmbw

Reaction score
Selling some Noir Torino sunglasses, last sale fell through.

Msg me if interested

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.