• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

Goofy

Reaction score
I don’t have my frames on hand atm, but don’t they have the size engraved on the inside of the arms?
Yes, they do. Regular Dealans have 50[]20 whereas the large ones have 53[]20 engraved on the left temple.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Great looking sunglasses when they are on the table, not so much on the face. Designs are bold an beautiful but crossing into Elton John territory.
is this in regards to a particular frame or are you blanket commenting on all JMM frames? I hope it’s not the latter because that’s just silly. Every designer might have something for someone, I implore you to go try some JMM on because aside from styleforum I have a few friends who saw my JMM and dove into the brand as well.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score
The arrow details on the frame are finished with a matte black coating. As far as I can tell the acetate is the same black acetate used elsewhere, although I'll compare with my Jax Noir when I receive them back next week.

The only other details are transparent smoke grey coloring at the tips of the temples and exposed wiring running along the inside.
Confirmed that the black acetate has the same degree of light absorption as my Noirs.

Hi guys, I am an owner of various jacques marie mage glasses and like you I have enormous pleasure in this brand. I contact you because a few days ago I bought a Dealan Vanta and I noticed that the Vanta is wider than the other Dealans, in my case compared to a Dealan Havana, I honestly don't understand this difference, also because the difference in sizes is not mentioned online. If you know how to give me some clarification I would be grateful. Thank you
Attached I leave you the photo where you can see the difference between the two Dealan, even if minimal, the difference is perceived on the face.View attachment 1643382
Vantas received. When lined up to my Lava Dealans as above, they appear of equal size. The temples line up as well, when placed side by side.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody wearing PELAGIUS?

I'm interested in seeing other people wear this frame.
Do a search on this thread. Someone posted some fit pics last year maybe. Can’t remember who.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.