• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Montana looks great on you bro !
I love my vin tort.
Thanks Jaymig926! I think the Reserve color harmonizes better with my complexion and wardrobe, and the blue gradient lenses balance out my face more than the solid green lens on the Vintage Tort, which appeared "bottom-heavy" when I tried them (if that makes sense).

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's a nice jacket. Do you know where the fabric is from?
Thanks, dieworkwear. Unfortunately, the jacket does not have the fabric label. The fabric is 50% wool, 30% silk, and 20% linen. It's a Ring Jacket, and I believe a Model 3 (I bought it second-hand from a LuxeSwap non-eBay sale a few years ago) - I'd say start with The Armoury to see if they can provide the manufacturer.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they look super dope on you!! My next Jmm purchase will be the Enzo
I’m debating the Walkers or Enzos in Eclipse with Sienna lenses when they come out this summer. Not sure what fits my face best. I already returned three pairs of walkers to JMM because I wasn’t feeling the colors!

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I love my Enzo but everytime i wear them i have light bruises on the side of my nose. They are definitely heavy.

D. Black

Reaction score
I’m debating the Walkers or Enzos in Eclipse with Sienna lenses when they come out this summer. Not sure what fits my face best. I already returned three pairs of walkers to JMM because I wasn’t feeling the colors!
The walkers in royal or walknut are my choices too

NYClaw

Reaction score
I'd also suggest considering the Fellini. Great shape, not dissimilar to the Enzo, slightly smaller I believe.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.