• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

doofalb

Reaction score
Supposedly named after Pierre-Paul Prud'hon, but I don't know why besides Jerome's interest in Romanticism.
Ah, thanks! Maybe his interest in Romanticism is also the reason for his indulgence in "Cowboy and Indian" themes

upsett1_spaghett1

Reaction score
I blame @dieworkwear for the fact that 50% of my targeted ads on IG are now JMM. All day long I see dope frames instead of pics of my friends taking quarantine pics in their dirty rooms with dirty mirrors

NYClaw

Reaction score
Newb to actually joining, I've been a huge SF fan for years. This JMM forum sealed it for me. You guys are great!
Like nearly all of you, I was a Peoples fan since 6th grade, then moved "up" to DITA/Thom Browne. About two years ago I fell in love with JMM, and about six months ago I bought my first pair, the Fellini Noir. Love 'em.
Yesterday I snagged the Enzo Noir 5, and I can't wait for them to come!
My question is, I live in New York, and I'd like to swap out the lenses in one of them for something Photochromic.
Is there an "official" JMM shop or optician that you'd all recommend to ensure that I'm buying "official" JMM glass/poly? I think JMM's factory/stock AR coating inside is unparalleled and I'd prefer to keep the JMM etching on the left lens.
Thank you all, in advance! What a great community!!!

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.