• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s Goldblum taking a bathroom selfie without taking the selfie himself?

bbhewee

Reaction score
It’s Goldblum taking a bathroom selfie without taking the selfie himself?
I’m now having a mental image of Goldblum asking the missus to take pics for the Gram, doing all kinds of poses.

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m now having a mental image of Goldblum asking the missus to take pics for the Gram, doing all kinds of poses.
He has his stylist/best friend take most of these photos.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those with the Jaggers, do they feel/wear as delicate as they look? Don’t want sunnies I’m going to have to be extra careful about. I’m digging the Jagger Cortinas more and more.

Last edited:

Hanto

Reaction score
For those with the Jaggers, do they feel/wear as delicate as they look? Don’t want sunnies I’m going to have to be extra careful about. I’m digging the Jagger Cortinas more and more.
They do feel more delicate than my scarpas. I got a pair from matches fashion and returned them, along with the reynolds and bandit I think? If you can pull them off though, they are 😎. Always liked how they were modelled in the campaign when they first released in the diner scene.

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got some bangers incoming...

Cassady in gold/dark havana
Yves in root beer
Hemmings in noir

Adding to my Torinos and Enzos in noir

:devil:
I didn’t become aware of Cassadys until recently. Expected them to be huge. Got to try a steel pair on and they fit me well, not too big at all but I feel in love with the marine blue version which was out some time ago and very hard to come by now.
Good luck with the golds, hope they work out for you. Very nice looking bit of kit!

troika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I didn’t become aware of Cassadys until recently. Expected them to be huge. Got to try a steel pair on and they fit me well, not too big at all but I feel in love with the marine blue version which was out some time ago and very hard to come by now.
Good luck with the golds, hope they work out for you. Very nice looking bit of kit!
Thanks, man! Not sure if I'm gonna keep em all since I have a giant dome. I'm expecting the Cassady to not work out for me, unfortunately...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy