• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

Facultyofzen

Reaction score
It does. I inspected them when I got them. They weren’t pristine as I think these are returns and clearly tried on, but I figure not much different than getting them at a shop. I’ll take a photo when I get a chance.
The one's I'm looking at don't have the logo but I'm told they are the genuine real deal originals.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score
This may not be the point, but I thought this blue light blocking stuff was nonsense.
It may be, but I'd be willing to give it a try. My vision's going to shit from staring at StyFo all day.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got lasik a while back and bought some blue blocking glasses from Amazon with some magnification. I think the mag is too strong - like looking out of a fish bowl, so I hardly wear them. JMMs would be so much cooler. Don’t know about $600 cooler though. 😅
Edit: $720 for Dealans?!

Last edited:

kjb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I already want another pair of optics but I do not need another pair of $800 glasses
same dude. i'm really really trying to justify a pair of optics but simply cannot currently. doesn't stop me from visiting the page for the pelagius every so often.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score
Btw new round of Last Frontier releases coming out in March. Look to be 5 in total, with Laramie being the only repeat. They have the turquoise detailing, so undoubtedly $$$.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.