• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They do. Just more rectangular.
Yeah and the Comanches are an even more rectangular version. These look good on you. I’ve never been a fan of clubmasters for myself despite their iconic history as I don’t think they suit my mug, but I could be tempted by one of the JMM versions if I had a chance to try some on and see how they look on me. The Comanches in reserve with blue lenses that Jay posted a few days ago looked very good.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
A colorway I really like is coffee. I’ve only seen it on the Beauvoirs I had for a short time. What id really like is the coffee colorway on a pair of Sartres (my fav club master like frame)

very beautiful in good light
78025C79-C94E-4353-A5C5-53C94710FE5A.jpeg

Wish it was available for the Sartre here
1611099018410.jpeg

HOT Sriracha

Reaction score
Question: Do all JMM frames come with a hard shell case? Or some don't?

I just got my first pair of optical frames and received a leather sleeve case (which is very nice btw), but would prefer a hard case for fragile reasons.

Jaymig926

Reaction score
Most with a soft case only a few of mine have come with a hard case

JDelage

Reaction score
Most JMM acetate frames come with a leather pouch these days. Not sure about the Ti ones.

Foozwak

Reaction score
Question: Do all JMM frames come with a hard shell case? Or some don't?

I just got my first pair of optical frames and received a leather sleeve case (which is very nice btw), but would prefer a hard case for fragile reasons.
I have quite a few JMM optical frames, and all have come with hard cases. Once I did get a soft case, and I emailed the company, who said it was a mistake and sent me a hard one for free.

HOT Sriracha

Reaction score
I have quite a few JMM optical frames, and all have come with hard cases. Once I did get a soft case, and I emailed the company, who said it was a mistake and sent me a hard one for free.

Maybe I can do that - Thanks! Did you purchase your frames direct or from a JMM retailer?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads