• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

obecity

Reaction score
Ding dang! Two?! I lost a my 10 year old Barton parrera sunglasses a few years ago while swimming in the DR (Dominican Republic), and I’m still so flippin angry about it.
Have a seat and put any alcoholic drinks about 6 feet away….I've dropped two Ascari VTs in the ocean (ruining one) :hide:

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Ding dang! Two?! I lost a my 10 year old Barton parrera sunglasses a few years ago while swimming in the DR (Dominican Republic), and I’m still so flippin angry about it.

Yeah man I feel you. I broke a pair of C&G 1267s I loved and buried them on a beach somewhere in St. Kitts & Nevis

IMG_3842.jpeg

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Sorry to hear, but sounds like divine punishment for not selling one of them to me! 😅

Mannnn it was my first pair too with the thin gold wiring instead of the newer thick one that always looks crooked…this is back in 2019 when no one cared about VT and you could get them at a nice discount

IMG_3844.jpeg

IMG_3845.jpeg

JessBob

Reaction score
Mannnn it was my first pair too with the thin gold wiring instead of the newer thick one that always looks crooked…this is back in 2019 when no one cared about VT and you could get them at a nice discount

View attachment 2201637
View attachment 2201639

I probably shouldn't be telling you this and instead I should be trying to have you sell me your messed up pair on the cheap, but JMM has a repair/restoration service that costs ~$130 last I checked.

No guarantees they can do anything for you depending on how badly they're damaged, but probably worth inquiring just in case. I know of another collector who sent in their VT frames to have rust damage removed from their hinges

obecity

Reaction score
This place has really become a ghost town. Back when I got active on this here electronic bulletin board at oh about page 400, it was three pages daily of content.

I have an idea to boost participation, but I’m hesitant to put it out there because I suspect some will mock the idea.

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This place has really become a ghost town. Back when I got active on this here electronic bulletin board at oh about page 400, it was three pages daily of content.

I have an idea to boost participation, but I’m hesitant to put it out there because I suspect some will mock the idea.

You can try.

By the way, in every thread there are highs and lows.

Badger716

Reaction score
Has anyone seen in person the difference between Samoa and Argyle?

I’m interested in the Hemmings Samoa but would be 100% sold on it if it’s the same as argyle (except with an exposed wire core)

thass_hot

Reaction score

So if this is page 1280 and you’re here since 400 it’s been 880 pages since. So you’re here since less than a year ago since 365 days x 3 pages = 1095.
Just kidding, it’s my small contribution to increase the amount of pages

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
JMM has been a bit of a yawn lately. Seems less inspired. Last frame I bought was Chrome Hearts. Taking a JMM break for a while unless something crazy good gets released. Have fun fellas!

mugenlove

Reaction score
I think it’s all great things and things you wanna collect. The biggest contributors in a thread are the ones who are still filling their collection. Several years into it - the main people who discuss and post will probably move to the next collection that needs more attention or more money allocation.

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frog_808