• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

LuisedPicked

Reaction score
What's the first model?

Hickok

yKuUS0r.jpg

kc1049

Reaction score
Can someone with knowledge of how the Mishima (52-24-147) fits headspace width wise in comparison with the Dealan 53, Molino 55 and Torino? Is there a noticeable difference in headspace width compared to those three wide fitting models? Thanks.

obecity

Reaction score
Things are a little too slow up in here. Here’s a conversation starter: What’s everyone doing with their JMM (Jacques Marie Mage) frames today? I plan on sitting poolside at the apartment and sneaking a chilled canned cocktail or two (not the fake nonalcoholic ones but the real deal ones) in my insulated mug. I’ll be wearing my Dealans 53 sunglasses initially and then switch it up to my first pair of JMMs, my Bandits from 2020. For opticals, I’ll bring my Kaines so I can go back and review some of the previous content on this bulletin board. What about you?

MickeyPunch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve been wearing my noir fellinis (cool) while doing some work on my laptop at the park (working on the weekend=not cool).

obecity

Reaction score
I’ve been wearing my noir fellinis (cool) while doing some work on my laptop at the park (working on the weekend=not cool).
Indeed. Working on the weekend is not cool. I remember the days of weekend work—making money for what is now global corporate. Mudder fudders! Jerks!

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Don't worry, in a few years JMM will charge for an extra service to get it pre-patina oxidized using their proprietary technique.

Good a time as any to remind you guys that I’ve been offering this exact service for two years now…a nominal fee gets your JMMs dunked in the finest Miami Beach water then sprayed down with cheap sunscreen I “borrow” from an 85 year old snow bird vacationing on Collins Ave.

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just watching the news and the UN coordinator in Malawi was on there at the Malawi VP’s funeral and she was wearing JMMs. Couldn’t identify the frame but black acetate, tinted lenses, arrow hinge pins on the front, three-dot pins on the temple arms.

obecity

Reaction score
Just watching the news and the UN coordinator in Malawi was on there at the Malawi VP’s funeral and she was wearing JMMs. Couldn’t identify the frame but black acetate, tinted lenses, arrow hinge pins on the front, three-dot pins on the temple arms.
Oh for Pete’s sake! The last person I want to see wearing JMM (Jacques Marie Mage) is some globalist UN dufus. If you ask me, the brand is for hip and cool folx, something the UN is definitely NOT. (At the same time, I also don’t like seeing all those insincere trend-chasing egomaniac Hollywood types wearing my brand either.) JMTCWIYDMTI.

obecity

Reaction score
RegisDB9 takes top place for getting maximum use and enjoyment out of his JMM (Jacques Marie Mage) frames. Sun, sand, salt, and oil be darned, that feller uses his eyewear like a beast.
Good a time as any to remind you guys that I’ve been offering this exact service for two years now…a nominal fee gets your JMMs dunked in the finest Miami Beach water then sprayed down with cheap sunscreen I “borrow” from an 85 year old snow bird vacationing on Collins Ave.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
RegisDB9 takes top place for getting maximum use and enjoyment out of his JMM (Jacques Marie Mage) frames. Sun, sand, salt, and oil be darned, that feller uses his eyewear like a beast.

Have a seat and put any alcoholic drinks about 6 feet away….I've dropped two Ascari VTs in the ocean (ruining one) :hide:

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katywest335