• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yea, if it were me, I would sell the Loewy first. Would also consider selling one of the other two since they're so similar.

In terms of size, I like the Loewy best because they seem big but somewhat proportional to your face. The width doesn't seem too wide, whereas the others feel much wider. But I like the Loewy shape the least.

IMO, the ideal would be a frame that's in the same size as the Loewy, but more angular for you.

malcolmbw

Reaction score
I think if I keep the Loewy's I'll swap to a darker lens - theyre my GFs favorite so may have to keep em.

Thanks for the input guys, really helps

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You have a thin face. If I were you I would keep the Loewy and sell the first two that seem to big on your face.

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My Jagger Arcade arrived and I could not be more happy. I shall try to post some pics next week. These will be my second and final pair of Aviators .

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What I found odd is that with my Molinos in Havana 4, the temple work is obscured, but it looks like in Dark Havana, it's prominent.
I'm really thinking hard on some Saint Dark Havana for full time sunnies. Have to test the bridge though...

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Dealan and Taos are one of the few that have that temple design; it's almost a shame I have them in noir.
I think the engraved embedded metal temples is a nice touch that sets them apart / above those that don’t have them, whether JMM or other brands. I REALLY like the long arrowhead temples on the Laramies but the price is eye watering!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's