1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 9: A MTM nylon MA-1 bomber from Falcon Garments

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a nylon MA-1 from Falcon garments. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jacket for summer

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mayday981, May 19, 2006.

1. Mayday981

Mayday981 Senior Member

Hey guys, I'm right now looking for a jacket that's lightweight at night in the summer and I came upon this Ben Sherman jacket: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopp...roductID=21625

I feel this jacket would be light for the summer and it looks pretty good. If it is really like the "Members only" jacket.

2. Arethusa

Arethusa Distinguished Member

Looks like a cross between Members Only and a moto jacket. Weird.

3. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

Yea that jacket looks pretty decent. Nothing wrong with it, anyway, but nothing special either. [​IMG]

4. nino

nino Well-Known Member

5. stach

stach Senior Member

I got a jacket that light color a few years ago and it seems like I have to wash it after I wear it every few times. One on the minus points of living in NYC -

6. mrpologuy

mrpologuy Senior Member

I really like that Ben Sherman one. Go for it!!!

7. Flame

Flame Distinguished Member

I have this Gstar military jacket. It originally was the winter moleskin version, but with a skillful tailor I managed to convert it into a summer jacket. Very rain resistant since it's waxed moleskin. Cost? Mere $120.

[​IMG]

As for washing cotton jackets, used a mixture of woolite, stain remover and water, dip in a cleaning cloth and spot-clean. Worked well for me.