• Please help me welcome our new sponsor, Crush Store a luxury boutique and contemporary store in Southern Italy that offers its customers the a careful selection of casual and elegant fashion at excellent prices and great value. Please do visit their thread to say hi, ask questions about brands, sizing, etc... and see what is new at Crush Store. Thanks!
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jack Spade Waxed Field Coat - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeptical jesus

Reaction score
Here are some quick snaps I took
http://imgur.com/a/rknt5

And here's an official product shot
http://erichimel.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Field-Coat-300x300.jpg

I bought this coat off ebay, and unfortunately it's just a hair too small. It's in like new condition and has a great sleek waxed finish.

Also, the detailing and construction are really great. Everything about this coat just feels really well made and solid, and there's a cool secret pocket in the rear waist.

Looking for $100 shipped CONUS, the same price I bought it, and I'll even pay for shipping.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Field-Coat-300x300.jpg
    Field-Coat-300x300.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Tim Boyls

Reaction score
Hey, was about to make an offer on the Jack Spade Waxed field coat on Grailed but it was pulled off today -- is it still for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

What gift are you planning to give your dad this Father's Day?

• A set of whiskey rocks

• 99 Luft balloons

• Tickets to the new Barbie movie

• A lifetime membership to Topgolf

• Personalized temporary tattoos

• Peek inside to read our selection of (less ludicrous) gifts for Father's Day 2023!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noraleatherhub