• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jack Spade - Nylon Canvas Computer Bag - Navy Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For sale is a lightly used Jack Spade Nylon Canvas computer bag.

$65 shipped CONUS - Last Drop

Dimensions are:

Length: 17.5"
Height: 14"
Width: 3.5"

No rips, tears, stains, etc. Hardware is in excellent shape. The interior pockets are lined in an olive nylon material. LOTS of pockets and other nooks and crannies to store **** in.

I take Google Checkout and ship USPS Priority.

Dual zippers that can allow to open it up quite wide. There are 2 external pockets, 1 zippered and 1 little one i put my cell phone or a small notebook in. There is 1 internal zippered pocket and many slots of small items like pens, calculators, etc. in the middle is a padded sleeve to fit a computer. that is a 13" laptop in the photo. Enough room for a 15" and probably a 17". Black nylon shoulder strap that is adjustable and removable.

It really is a nice bag for the $$.

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

10f0325a.jpg

3bb79784.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0308.JPG
    IMG_0308.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 92
Last edited:

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Price drop. Shoot me an offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads