1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Jack Spade Camo Messenger

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Manny Calavera, Jun 3, 2006.

1. Manny Calavera

Manny Calavera Senior member

Hey, does anyone know where to get a Jack Spade camo messenger online? The Kate Spade store only has the basic navy/army colors. Also, does anyone know of any canvas bags that are superior to Jack Spade in make while still being stylish? I heard the bags are made in China which is really a turn-off, however, as cheap as the bags are if I can't find anything better that I really like I'll probably get one.

Also, does anyone have first-hand info. on Freitag bags?

2. ejquin

ejquin Well-Known Member

I've ordered other stuff from jack spade by calling the NY store and placing the order over the phone. They'll ship it to you