1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Jack Erwin anyone?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by robster35, Jul 27, 2016.

1. robster35

robster35 Senior member

anyone own any Jack Erwin shoes ? thoughts? i just received my first pair - navy Coopers (boat shoe). gotta say im bummed about the sizing. no half sizes. i measure a 10.5 on the brannock. most my dress shoes,loafers etc are usually a 10 D...so i ordered a 10 but theyre quite a bit long. they feel more like a long 10.5 than a 10. i figure droppingg to a 9 would end up too small. theyre also a bit hard to get snug. i pull the leather shoe strings tight as i can but its still slightly loose. overall its a gorgeous shoe tho. looks well made to me. just bummed about the sizing.

2. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

Lol, no. I'm not a poor person.

3. robster35

robster35 Senior member

nor am i. but the boat shoe looked quite nice. free returns so i figured id giv em a try

4. joedokes

joedokes Member

My fiance bought me a pair of Noah's. These are the blake welted cap toe balmoral. I love them. I wear a 9.5EE in AE, and without wide widths, I had wishlisted the 10 from JE. It fits a little big, but nothing I'm going to send them back over. Being a blake welt, I had a rubber half sole put on by a local cobbler. He also commented on the quality of the shoe. They look great, are super comfortable and at less than $200, probably one of the best values out there in a welted shoe.