1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

JAB 70% off store wide: Good for shoe trees, etc

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by brokencycle, Dec 5, 2012.

Tags:
  1. brokencycle

brokencycle Well-Known Member

You have to use it in the second coupon box after you've applied the SEVENTY code. It will appear in blue above "Free shipping applied" or something like that.

2. Teger

Teger Well-Known Member

I can't seem to get the Free Shipping code to work, even in the second box. Is there a trick to it?

3. brokencycle

It looks like they may have disabled it. =/

You could always buy 26 pairs of shoe trees. =P

4. Teger

Teger Well-Known Member

I wish they were split toe, much preferred. But beggars can't be choosers..

5. VinnyMac

VinnyMac Well-Known Member

...coupon's dead.

6. brokencycle

Blame slickdeals. It made front page over there. I posted it here before they posted it over there, but the second something goes front page over there, good luck.

7. johnnyletrois

johnnyletrois Well-Known Member

Free shipping still works. I just placed an order less than five minutes ago. You have to:

"1. Clear SEVENTY
    2. Add FREESHIP or SHIPFREE to the second promo slot
    3. Add SEVENTY to first promo slot"

Make sure there are no spaces after any of the coupon codes.

8. jasonmx3

jasonmx3 Well-Known Member

You're right. SHIPFREE worked after several tries. Unfortunately, I placed my order hours ago. Shipping total was $8. Not too bad considering that I ordered several trees and they're quite heavy.

9. VinnyMac

VinnyMac Well-Known Member

...didn't work for me. SEVENTY worked, but SHIPFREE and FREESHIP didn't. On the site, it says that they have free shipping for all orders over $50 anyway. I'm not going to spend that much, but that may help the rest of you.

10. nickwjd

nickwjd Well-Known Member

I ordered some shoe trees and collar stays a few days ago, today I checked on my order and it says the shoe trees are backordered and are only expected to ship on 15th of February 2013. [​IMG]

11. jcarlson08

jcarlson08 New Member

I just wanted to thank the OP for this thread. When this sale was active I think I ordered 600 dollars worth of accessories and stuff for about 150 bucks. I wouldn't buy a suit from JAB but quality concerns go out the window when you're talking about silk knot cufflinks and pocket squares at prices like this. I picked up some shoe trees and cedar hangers since you all recommended them as well, and finally a belt and some metal cufflinks and tie bars which could be of suspect quality but I was willing to take the risk. So thanks again!

12. Gibonius

Gibonius Well-Known Member

Got my hangers two days after ordering. The tie racks and shoe trees haven't shipped yet.

13. brokencycle

Mine all shipped on Friday, so here's to hoping! 5 cedar suit hangers and 5 pairs of shoe trees.

14. mingus2112

mingus2112 Well-Known Member

I can't help but order 4 shoe trees every time they have a 70% off sale. I also get the cedar shoe racks. The only problem with the racks is that there's barely enough space once you stack them. I fixed that by finding dowels that fit in the peg holes and cutting them about 3x the length of the pegs. This gives me enough space to safely put shoes in and out!

-James

15. kuslamb

kuslamb Well-Known Member

Snap a pic. I am considering a setup like this, but curious how it looks all stacked up and how much room is taken up.