Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

J.m. weston

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by naturlaut, Oct 16, 2004.

1. naturlaut

naturlaut Senior member

Weston has just launched a newly re-designed site. The site now has short video clips of the Weston production in hi-resolution (well, at least compared to the Kiton site). I think Michel Perry has also designed two new models, probably coming out in a matter of months.

2. Mach

Mach Member

After my trip to Bergdorf Goodman for some Marinella ties, I made the trip over to the JM Weston boutique on Madison. I tried on the chocolate brown monk straps (Model 632) and was hooked. This is the first pair of monk straps I ever purchased. I was just introduced to JM Weston at the Sky Valet down in Washington DC a couple of weeks ago. These monk straps immediately caught my attention. To save on tax, they will ship it to my home address Monday morning. So, I should have them by Tuesday. Mark

3. petescolari

petescolari Senior member

I just saw the new website since its been updated. The La Reference 180, still look damn good. I have been coveting those for a year or two. I'll have to check out the new store on Newbury St that just opened up this weekend.

I should have bought them in Paris before the USD got crushed.