• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

J Lindeberg Suit

landolakes

Reaction score

Hey guys, my first post on SF. I needed a black suit quick for a wedding so I didnt have time to really shop around. I ended up with this... So being the newbie I am, I wanted some opinions on the fit. Also, how is the tie Ive picked for a wedding?

The only thing I could really point out is that I could use some extra chest room (the lapel bends ever so slightly when buttoned). Is there anything I could do about that?

Appreciate any feedback you guys could offer.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lindberg makes some interesting stuff -- I have one of their jackets. Suit looks good, apart from that one item you mention. Very Don Draper. Like that you are showing appropriate cuff.

Welcome, BTW.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Looks pretty good! Someone with more knowledge than me can tell you what adjustments (if any) can be made to get the lapels to sit correctly. The only thing I'd maybe change is tying a smaller four-in-hand knot.

Are you getting married? Or attending a wedding?

oneade

Reaction score
first post for me too. but i have to say it looks impeccable to me. the tie looks a little big but makes it interesting. well done!

MrDaniels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I actually don't mind the aggressive tie knot...it fits nicely in the collar...maybe for business it would be a bit Alpha Male, but for an evening wedding I think it looks slick.

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The knot looks like it is stressing the collar and making it bulge a little.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 84 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 139 29.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%