• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

j. lindeberg one

djs488

Reaction score
hi everyone. I've been lurking here for about 4 months, but obviously I haven't posted much. I'm looking at this pair of lindeberg jeans and am wondering if they run true to size, or tighter than normal? I've read that lindeberg offers some very slim jeans, but does the entire brand run slim or just a few pairs? Thanks.

nastyandy

Reaction score
I have no experience with J. Lindeberg jeans, other than what I have seen in their boutiques, but they have a variety of cuts and those do not appear all that slim.

From the measurements the seller provided it looks like the waist runs true to size, but they may stretch a little since they're raw.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
I have the JL "Jay" slim fit last season from Blackbird (I think), here in Seattle. The stitching on the back pockets are different than the ones you posted so I think mine might be a newer model. The ones I got are made incredibly well and are a reasonable purchase for the sale price ($120 or so).

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by djs488
also, is 11" rise medium or high? im looking for a lower rise.

Definitely high rise; almost into mom's jeans category in fact.

NoVaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by djs488
according to denim bar, both APC NS and rag and bone RB6's have higher rises than that. does the listed rise decrease as the waist sizes decrease, or are those rises for all sizes?

yeah, the rise is slightly proportional to the waist... i think most brands go up about an inch between size 28 and 34.

so if you have a 36 or 38 inch waist, that 11" rise might be more of a medium rise for you.

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why so many, J's in fashion ?

I am thinking of, Lindeberg, Press, Crew and, C Penny .

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vaclava krishna
Why so many, J's in fashion ?

I am thinking of, Lindeberg, Press, Crew and, C Penny .

you forgot Peterman and Unya Watanabe

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
deadhorse-a.gif
il sander, ean ackets, ersey knit...

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you consider, esus, a fashion designer ?

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those on the sub, continent, might thank him, for bringing, to the masses, the sandal:

7673_GORDINI_Halterback_Jesus_Sandal.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads